|Date Posted||August 4, 2021|
Under the authority of the Quality Control Supervisor, the person occupying the position carries out checks on raw materials, products in process and finished products before their shipment to the finished products warehouse.
Description of tasks :
Under the supervision of the Sales Director, the Quality Controller is responsible for:
-Check raw materials and packaging upon receipt at the factory;
-Check the products in the course of manufacture according to the control plan made available to him
-Establish the anomaly and non-conformity files online and follow-up of the treatment;
-Control the traceability of raw materials, products in process and finished products.
-Check the finished products before release;
-Keep up to date all records relating to the control of raw materials, work in progress and finished products;
-Take and store the control samples (Sample and Default)
-Perform certain physicochemical analyzes.
-Perform any other activity entrusted by his superiors.
- Good knowledge of the processing industry,
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of computer tools, in particular word processing, spreadsheets, databases.
- Intermediate mastery of the practice of the English language
Qualities and skills required:
- Respect of deadlines
- Rigor and efficiency
- Integrity and discretion
- Good resistance to stress
Education and experience:
- Academic level: BAC + 3 or License in Quality Management or any diploma deemed equivalent.
- Professional experience: 02 years minimum in a similar position within a processing industry
send the application files consisting of a cover letter and CV to the following address: "firstname.lastname@example.org" specifying the title of the post in the subject line .