|Date Posted||August 31, 2021|
- Create and manage PETTY CASH communities.
- Update clients’ accounts and respond to inquiries.
- Assist salespersons in collecting clients’ daily savings.
- Provide reports on saving trends and clients’ feedbacks.
- Assist in the organisation of company events.
- Other responsibilities shall be discussed at the interview.
- A minimum of secondary education with 2 years experience in marketing or in a related field/ High school diploma with 1 year experience in marketing or a related field.
- A team player and must be able to work under pressure.
- A good working knowledge in both French and English (shall be tested)
- Should be able to use MS Word (an advantage)
- Punctual, honest and professional at work.
Salary and commissions shall depend on the incumbent’s professional profile. More information about remunerations shall be provided at the interview.
Interested candidates should send the following documents to email@example.com and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A motivational letter
- An updated CV with 2 references