|Date Posted||September 28, 2022|
The Procurement Services Advisor receives guidance from Procurement hierarchy and is responsible for:
1. Providing sourcing and acquisition services to COTCO organization in accordance with Company requirements, applicable laws and policies.
2. Negotiating contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risks
3. Executing Purchase to Pay (PtP) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS catalogs.
4. Fully leveraging Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement methods are utilized
5. Maintaining agreement portfolios: scope updates, pricing, exhibits, amendments
6. Ensuring contract compliance and utilization - monitoring supplier performance, troubleshooting issues, etc.
7. Ensuring transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems
8. Identifying business value and other opportunities within the portfolio
9. Developing and maintaining internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations
10. Providing fit-for-risk process improvements
11. Implementing category strategic guidance and sharing portfolio specific market intelligence with the Organisation.
Work location is Douala with possible short trips to other Company sites depending on business requirements.
Expected Level of Proficiency
The Candidate must have a University degree (Bac +3/4/5) in Law, Procurement, International Trade, Business Administration, Contracts Administration, Engineering, Accounting or other relevant education combined with experience
•Relevant experience within activity areas related to the oil and gas industry would be a plus.
Skills and attributes required:
• Understanding of Company Guidelines and language
• Ethical business judgment
• Adequate knowledge of the law governing contracts
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of SAP/IPES and SPIKE or similar software
• Business acumen in developing commercially sound contracts
• Numeric and analytical skills to analyze prices and bids
• Organizational skills to organize filing
• Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledgeable of customer service principles and their application to daily work
• Strong ability to multitask and be proactive
• Strong command of the English Language and good working knowledge in French
• Good presentation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY - S. A.
S.A. avec Conseil d’Administration au capital de 67 855 300 dollars américains.
164 Rue Toyota (Rue 1.239) Bonapriso,
B. P. 3738 Douala, Cameroun,
Numéro de contribuable : M 089700006137L, Tel : (237) 2 33 50 28 00 / 2 33 42 62 12 / 2 33 42 76 01 / 2 33 42 76 03,
Fax : (237) 2 33 42 95 96 / 2 33 50 28 42