|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
Sales and Marketing
NATCO is a growth oriented and dynamic professional cleaning company in Douala, Cameroon. We specialized in the art of home, industrial, office, residential and environmental cleaning.
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Follow-up team's schedule sales calls for that day
- Plan projects and appointments
- Support project fulfillment, monitoring the competitive landscape, and analyzing overall performance metrics.
- Coordinates with other departments to determine current fulfillment or implementation schedules, pricing, and more.
- Deliver the news to sales reps when there are product delays, inventory shortages, or changes to the cost structure.
- They develop and review new sales collateral and materials
- Conducts outbound sales calls, triage inbound inquiries, and manage relationships with existing accounts
- Provides assistance to other sales reps for deals with larger and high-priority clients.
- Test the waters with new customer acquisition channels
- Regularly analyze pipeline performance and progress
- Dissect each individual sales rep's performance.
- Lead one-on-one meetings with direct reports
- Build more templates and processes for their team to use and follow
- Find and implement new software solutions to make things even easier for team.
- Watch for overdue actions and tasks within sales platform
- Suggest new features or report product bugs
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS / MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Interested applicants can forward their CV through; - email@example.com