|Date Posted||November 5, 2021|
RINOO CAMEROON is a Social Enterprise that focuses on the most vulnerable in our communities, fully committed to restoring their dignity. RINOO is working through development-focused projects and social enterprises creation with specific emphasis on the protection of culture, environment, and climate. our mi ssion is to empower vulnerable persons to prosper through job opportunities, microfinance, vocational training, and business development and our target groups are youth especially adolescent girls, single mothers, and vulnerable women. Our major activity is the production, sales and distribution of washable sanitary pads (PAPILIO). We are looking for an operations manager . As a manager, you will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for RINOO's team, especially our production sector, which involves planning, directing, and coordinating operations. You will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies.
OPERATION MANAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and Generally Oversee daily operations and address potential issues When They Arise.
- Promote RINOO's organizational culture, encouraging high performance and morale.
- Coordinates activities That affect operational decisions and Enhance performance.
- Monitor standard production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Plan, schedule, and review workload and manpower to make safe targets are being white sets were cost-effective basis.
- Responding to customer inquiries
- Ensures the team HAS producing enough time to Produce and deliver products based on the customer's request
- Makes sure the working environment maintains access to quality equipment.
- Organize, Plan, Implement and inventory activity
- Manage distribution and shipment of products
- Work with étroitement Managing Director and management team to set and / or Implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the hierarchy
- BSc in Business Management or relevant field
- 2-5 years minimum experience working
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong Leadership Ability
- Outstanding organizational skills and Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent Ability to delegate Responsibilities while Maintaining organizational control of operations and customer service
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively ,
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills;
- Strong Attention to Detail; Ability to Engage and Motivate Others; Drive to Achieve Results
- Knowledge of general business software and ability to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,)
Please apply by clicking on the following link: