|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
- Ensure compliance and effective regularity in the application of the measures taken by the establishment for the exercise of its activity,
- Defend and protect the interests of the company at the commercial, financial, social, administrative, and other levels.
- Participate in the development of the company by studying the most favorable legal arrangements, assessing risks and settling disputes if necessary.
- Good mastery of the real estate environment (drafting of procedures governing the rental of real estate: internal regulations; code of conduct, etc ...; knowledge of legal institutions empowered in the creation of hotel structures; etc ...),
- Good command of the practice of law (lease contract, offenses of filouterie, recovery, real estate insurance, land law; legal litigation etc ...),
- Good knowledge of civil and criminal proceedings in this area.
* Technical know-how
- To be able to analyze and carry out a diagnosis,
- To be able to coordinate its action with other services and partners,
- Ensure the effective application of legal provisions within the framework of the exercise of the activity,
- Have a good command of the computer tool (all current software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc ...)
Being bilingual would be a plus.
* Relational know - how and interpersonal skills
- Being able to represent the company and give it a positive image
- Rigorous, with good interpersonal skills and a great ability to adapt,
- Providing, good advice and strong proposal
- Good writing.
- Male / Female
- Age Between 35 and 45
- Holder of a Master Degree in Law 5
- Justify a professional experience of at least 5 years as a lawyer
- Good physical presentation
Applications made up of the following documents:
- A job application (specifying the position)
- Photocopy of the valid National Identity Card
- An updated CV
- Photocopy of diplomas and / or training certificate.
- Photocopies of work certificates, work certificate and / or internship certificate
- An entire photo card
Will be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or deposited at our General Management located at the AKWA village hall roundabout (Douala) at the SOREPCO building before 05/31/2021 .