|Date Posted||May 25, 2021|
At the Rainforest Alliance, we are building an alliance to create a better future for people and nature by making responsible business the new normal. To advance our mission, we focus on amplifying our impact on the ground through systemic transformation: change across the entire supply chain, change in the relationship between people and nature, and change within our own organization. We achieve this transformation by working in collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders to create a stronger Alliance. Together, we amplify the voices of farmers and forest communities, improve livelihoods, protect biodiversity, and help people adapt to climate change in bold and effective ways. We embrace transparency because we believe that the best way to build trust across our alliance is through openness about our tactics, our impact, and partners on the ground. Together, we can achieve our vision of a world where people and nature thrive in harmony.
We are looking for a motivated and organized driver to transport our colleagues in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
The Driver will provide safe transport services for Rainforest Alliance COBALAM Project and will adhere to all Rainforest Alliance Cameroon safety rules and transport guidelines. the driver is responsible for the safety of the vehicle and must be mindful of preserving the vehicle and the environment. The position will work closely with the Finance and Administration Assistant and report to the Cobalam Landscape Management Expert.
- Undertake all duties assigned by the supervisor concerning staff transportation by driving assigned vehicle (s);
- Carry out routine checks and maintenance of vehicles;
- Maintain complete and accurate all vehicle and transport related control documents, including but not limited to mileage sheets;
- Adhere to all safety and communication protocols as advised by Rainforest Alliance Cameroon vehicle policies;
- Keep the vehicle (s) clean and ready for the planned trips.
- Minimum secondary Education CAP, BEPC, GCE-O level or equivalent;
- Possess a valid Driving License for vehicles groups B, C, E Class for more than 5 years;
- At least 2 years' relevant experience, working in national or international NGO;
- Good knowledge of the West region;
- Very good theoretical and practical knowledge in vehicle mechanics.
Commensurate with experience.
Deadline: May 27, 2021
Only candidates authorized to work in Cameroon will be considered.
The Rainforest Alliance encourages diversity and inclusion across the global organization. With this commitment to diversity, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ages, disability and any other protected group.
please contact the HR department: firstname.lastname@example.org