|Date Posted||March 10, 2021|
Optimiz, is a fast-paced technological and digitized work environment that strives to make the claims recovery process as seamless as possible. Our automated platform for cargo claims resolution is set to bring the cargo owners, cargo insurers and cargo carriers together to achieve unprecedented speed and accuracy in the cargo claims arena. @ optimiz.claims.
The Digital Marketing B2B Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Sales and Marketing Director. You should be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with excellent communication and relational skill, with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
Duties & Responsibilities:
You'll be responsible for maintaining a promotions calendar for lead generation campaigns, 3rd party advertising (including paid search), website, content syndication, and social media campaigns, as follows:
- Develop the strategy, asset development, and overall execution of digital campaigns - including paid search, display, social, and third-party media buys.
- Continually optimize digital campaigns to grow the marketing database and generate qualified leads.
- Be aware of effective SEO strategies, for the website and landing pages to increase traffic and conversions. Being able to develop and implement is a plus.
- Create email marketing content, targeted campaign lists, and on-going calendar to support all sales teams, markets, and products.
- Manage relationships, demand gen tools, and our profile with / on third party review sites (such as Software Advice and Capterra).
- Maintain a consistent brand voice and presence across all digital and marketing campaigns
- Consistently track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to show progress and ROI .
- To grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, also increase Company presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company's social content ..
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Writing press releases, online content and company articles for our online channels
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Assisting Marketing Director in writing reports and analyzing data.
- Helping to drive leads and online traffic with web-based activities and programs.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in Mailchimp, Hubspot and Jira and Marketo, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities meet the organization requirements.
Requirements, Experience and Knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or completion of a marketing related college program
- 1-3 years of experience in digital and outbound marketing campaign execution, preferably in B2B software environments
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, complemented with creative thinking
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization
- Proficiency in using social media software (eg Canva, Mail Chimp, Hubspot, Studioric)
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates
- Knowledge in web analytics software, A / B testing, and keyword tools
- knowledge of the various paid marketing channels, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, content distribution and placement networks, and third-party publications
- knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Adwords, and display advertising
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate with vendors to maximize resources
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting / reporting results
- HTML / CSS, Adobe Creative Suite, public speaking, physical and virtual event management, and influence marketing
Candidates with Profiles that match the above description should send CVs to Career@optimiz.claims on or before Sunday 20th March 2021 at 5:00 pm
NB *** Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.